- Trust in God to do the insurmountable in our eyes
- For our faith to grow
- For our hope, security, confidence, and peace to be more realized through Christ.
- For wisdom for coming decisions
- Humble hearts and willing hands/feet
- For our marriage to grow strong through, and for, all that is ahead.
- Heart, Mind and Soul – That Christ would be at the center of all we do and the motivator behind it all. That we would not neglect our souls in this season but that we would grow deeper in our love for Christ and others.
- Relocation – Getting all our “stuff” in order in regards to housing, automobiles and necessary documents for each relocation (Charlotte to Louisville, Louisville to residency location, from that location to our church planting destination).
- Education – For Aaron as his classes have begun and will require much attention. For Andrea as she plans and attempts to execute homeschooling for the first time ever!
- Financial Provisions – We will be fundraising for our year at the Pastors College, the year following during the residency while additional training and equipping takes place in ministry settings and we will be fundraising for the church planting phase. For us to budget well and use wisdom and self-control in all our spending. For info on how to give: https://lightafterdarkness.org/giving/
- Medical – To get all of our insurance stuff settled and in place. Healthy pregnancy and delivery. Finding all new doctors and dentists.
- That God would prepare the hearts of those in a community whom He will send us to and for him to show us what city to plant
- Details surrounding the decisions of specific location and facility
- Unity of Leadership
- Fundraising for the start of the church